Date(s) - 31/03/2020
A) Title:Reading comprehension and vocabulary
- Saccadic movements: First and last letter from pages 20 and 21.
- Brain gym: “7 riddles that Will test your brain” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpLLst4-3fw
- Read the Mind map: study the page 26.
- Watch the video “Industrial revolution for kids” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl_-6WPQ4Sg
- Copy the questions and answer with true or false.
- People made their own clothes. ____
- They exchanged their work for things. ____
- Only adults worked. ____
- The Industrial Revolution started in the 1700___
- From late 1700 to the 1800 factories were powered by steem. ___
- Answer the questions with full sentences.
- Where did the Industrial Revolution start?
- Who developed the sewing machine in 1846?
- What problems arose when people moved to the city?
- What did Samuel Morse do?
- Who invented the steam boat?
- Use the unknown words that you found in the text and make a crossword puzzle (mínimum 10 words)