Date(s) - 01/04/2020
A) Title: Passive+Vocabulary, Chapter 1.
- Saccadic Movements: First and last Word from page 22.
- Brain gym: “Best optical illusions” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz5_9MB0e-0
- Read the mind map on page 26 and 27
- Reading comprehension. Answer page 28 in your book
- Vocabulary and spelling. Answer page 29 and 30 in your book.
- Copy the sentences in your notebook and change them from active to passive
Example: People made their clothes — Clothes were made by people.
S V O — O Aux V S
- They exchanged their services. ______________________________________
- Steem and electricity powered the factories. _____________________________
- Elias Howe developed the sewing machine. ______________________________
- Samuel Morse made the morse code. __________________________________
- Robert Fulton invented the steam boat. _________________________________
- Mathletics: measurements (8 exercises and test)