Date(s) - 24/03/2020
*** Go through your notes in the notebook and book to solve all the review exercises. You must write date and title in red for each exercise.
A) Title: Chapter 3. World Heritage+ Modals and adjective order
- Read the Mind map on page 94.
- Brain gym: Go to youtube to “Move and freeze”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=388Q44ReOWE
- Saccadic movements: second and penultimate letter on each line for pages 88 and 89.
- Research on internet 5 places you would like to visit around the world (1 for each continent). Write a description in your notebook. Use adjectives and modal verbs.
- Print or copy each sign from the worksheet (attachment), then write in other words each sign using modal verbs. practise-your-modal-verbs-writing-fun-activities-games_1523
- Watch youtube video: World Heritage explained – animated short about the UNESCO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOzxUVCCSug
7. Make 5 questions with answers. Remember question Words: what, when, where, Why. Who and how. Use them!