Date(s) - 20/03/2020
DATE: Friday, March 20th., 2020.
1. Saccadic movements. Say the first and last, second and penultimate letter of each line page 201 2. Brain gym. Watch the video, and do the exercises . https://youtu.be/388Q44ReOWE
3. Reading: Read pages 156 to 159 out loud. 4. Language Arts. Watch the video https://youtu.be/Y0ZbGVZLvKw and then answer pages 168 and 169.
5. Grammar: Copy the sentences and change them to interrogative and negative.
Example: The exercise was solved by Peter.
Int. Was the exercise solved by Peter?
Neg. The exercise wasn’t solved by Peter.
1. The toys are kept in the box by the children .
2. The candies were eaten by the girl.
3. The mind map was pasted by the kids.
4. A tree is planted by all the boys from school.
NOTE: Remember that you have to write the date and title in every work you do.