Date(s) - 18/03/2020
1. Do Saccadic movements using the reading Jules Verne.
2. Read a loud pages 156-159.
3. Say the main idea of each paragraph.
4.Write and answer the following questions in your blue worksheets.
5. Solve pages 165 and 166 (don’t do exercise 6).
6. Practice your spelling of the following words using modeling clay:
Wide, halfway, journey, Voyage, locksmith, business, development and trunk.
7.Solve page 183.
8.Write the following Grammar drill.
9. Work in Mathletics (multiplication and division)