Date(s) - 19/03/2020
- Do Saccadic movements: Say the first and last letter of each line, use the reading Jules Verne.
- Read the mind map page 162, remember that you can check the reading in case you don’t understand any drawing.
- Writing: Write on your notebook. How old were you two years ago? Describe 5 things you can do now that you could not do in that time.
Example: Two years ago I was eight years old. I could not do multiplications with 3 digits. Now I can multiply amounts with more than 3 digits.
- Then, watch the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-uW_KheiEc
- Solve pages 168, 170 (only exercises 1 and 2) and page 171 (only exercise 4).
- Vocabulary and spelling: Write and unscramble the following exercise in your blue worksheets.
- o u j r n y e _________________
- u t n k r ____________________
- s m l o t h i c k ______________
- u m n e o u r s ______________
- u p b l s h i _________________
- o a b u t ___________________
- y l l a n i f __________________
- Speaking: Cut pages 275 and 277. Say a sentence for each picture using verbs in PAST. You don’t need to write the sentences.
Example: She made a cake for her relatives last night.
HOMEWORK: Play the following second game to practice past simple.