Date(s) - 30/03/2020
DATE: Monday, March 30th 2020.
- Describe the pictures on pages 188 and 189. Then, make a drawing and write a sentence answering what your think the new reading will be about.
- Vocabulary: Find the following words in the text and highlight them: driest, least, farther, lower, sowed, soft, fortification, tent, cave, pots, baskets, bushels, stakes, piles, view, ground, harvest, squab, couch, blanket, sea-bedding, watch-coat, chief, spread, belonged, laid.
- Write the vocabulary list #6. Use the colors that I put. Make a drawing for each word.
4. Saccadic movements: Say the first and last letter of each line page 190, then second and penultimate letter and finally third and antepenultimate letter.
5.Reading: Read pages 190 and 191.
6. Study final work presentation.